Sunday, April 3, 2011

Baby Boy Diaper Baby and Cake

This is my diaper baby and diaper cake in a basket that I used double sided tape to wrap ribbon around. I then used little letters to write out the babies name. It was a big hit at the shower.

I couldn't decide if I wanted to put the baby in the basket with the elephant or with the diaper cake. I ended up putting the baby in the basket with the cake and then putting the elephant in a laundry basket I decorated and put items in for the new baby.
I made these for a girlfriend who was having a little boy. I wanted to do something different so I saw the idea to make a diaper baby! I hope you like it!

1 comment:

  1. I really loved this gift! I was amazed by it and everyone loved the creative thought you put into the gift. It was a huge hit! And Rylan loves that elephant (At least I assume he can see it LOL).

    ReplyDelete