Sunday, April 3, 2011

5 Layered Diaper Cake


For my friend's baby shower who didn't know the sex of the baby, I made a gender neutral diaper cake. I started out with a bucket full of baby essentials and then wrapped diapers around the bucket and secured with double sided tape. Then I secured a blanket around the layer. The next layer is comprised of diapers and b blanket wrapped around those diapers. The third layer is also diapers and a blanket wrapped around those diapers. The fourth layer is made of little outfits and wash cloths. The final layer I rolled up another blanket and then stuffed little items around it like a duckie book and ducks. Then used another blanket to secure everything together. On the front is a onesie stuck on with double sided tape and I stuffed it full of scrapbooking stickers. The mom to be loved it and said she couldn't beleive all the stuff she kept finding in it as she took it apart.



No comments:

Post a Comment